BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OREGON TRIP



Well what an amazing adventure we had on our trip to Oregon!! So much happened I am sure I will forget to write about some of it..... but here is our trip in a nutshell!!


Things didn't start out the best with our flight being delayed.. but we got there safe and sound and the kids did great on the plane and that is all that matters!
My sleeping boys!!



Having fun on the plane...





The next day we did some shopping and running around like crazy in time to make it to the wedding.... which was beautiful!!! Even though it rained the whole night.... everything was perfect!!  My brother looked like a million bucks, and Lindsay was as beautiful as ever!!!!!

4 inch heels in grass is never a good thing!

So proud of him

My boys and mom.......


He is so happy....


My beautiful sis-in-law...



I DO!

Kiss the bride!

Mr. and Mrs. Cartier


I have never seen my kids have so much fun.... they danced and danced all night long....




And so did my mom!!



My hair was a mess because of all the rain..... but still so fun!!!

Silly boys!!

Bride and groom dance.....

Mother and son dance.... lots of dancing going on!!

Daddy and Colton

Cutting the cake....

The next day after the wedding we relaxed in the hotel for a bit, and then headed over to Bend to feed the ducks... the kids had a blast.... but I think Josh had the most fun of all!!!!





Trying to see how close they could get the ducks to them....


Don't fall in!!!

Josh fell in love so very much with Bend he wants to move there now!!!! I can't imagine how amazing it would be to live close to my family again..... and in my home state of Oregon.... we will see what the future holds.... and if it is Oregon then that would be awesome!!!  And if we do then this is my new house!!! Hehe....


It was really really hard dropping off the kids.... i have cried many many times since I dropped them off.... keeping my mind busy seems to help a little.  Once we dropped the kids off we had a nice dinner with Steph and Luke, it is always so great to see them!!

The next day we woke up nice and early and had an AMAZING time rafting down the rogue river!!! I have been down the river many time, this was Josh's first time ever, and he LOVED it can't wait to do it again!!!! Never have I seen so much beauty and wildlife... Josh even actually caught a turtle!!! Our guide was awesome and could point out all the cool animals... the list of animals we saw... every kind of bird and duck you can imagine, turtles, beaver (5 feet away from our boat), two male deer, we actually got about 20 feet from the shore where they were before they ran off, and to top off the amazing day we saw not one but TWO bald eagles!!!!!! We live in a beautiful country and I feel blessed each and every day to have the life I have and the people I have in my life!!  It was great to see my family.... and I am so proud and happy for my little bro.... may he have many many many more happy years with his beautiful bride!!!!!

My mom has all the pictures of the rafting trip so as soon as I get those I will post pics of our amazing trip!!!





0 comments: