SALT AND BLACK RIVER VERDONI CAMPING TRIP!!!!!!
This is the most beautiful place I have EVER been camping!!!
(Thanks Josh for getting your big head in my pretty picture!)
Where to start with this camping trip!!! Since it could take all day for me to write about everything I will just do a little recap!
Day one~ Got truck stuck in sand.... took 7 hours and a very nice river guide to get us out! Pretty sure Heavenly Father was trying to teach us a lesson to listen to the spirit!! Found the PERFECT camping place!! Set up camp!! Got super super super burnt!!
Night one~ Dogs up all night fighting with each other... almost bit my head off.... because dogs were up all night that means so was I!! Grrrrrrr, dang dogs!!!
Day two~ Boys and dad played in the river all day, fished, and played in the sand!!! Mom laid on her chair and did NOTHING!!
Night two~ Dogs up AGAIN all night!! Tried to keep them apart tired up so they wouldn't fight so bad (we have never had a problem with them fighting so strange) but it was just too cold... about 1 am we brought them in the tent and Josh held on to one leash and I held on to the other... it worked and we finally got some sleep!
Day three~ Started to pack up camp a day early I was so tried of the dogs... Dad got the truck stuck in the sand AGAIN!! Thankful there was a guy and his son at the same spot as us that had a big 4x4 truck and he just pulled us right out!! Packed up camp and just to stress me out a little more dogs got in a beat down all out fight!!! Blood everywhere and Josh was up at the camp... long story short Josh had to almost drown the dogs to get them to stop... It was very traumatic for me and after that I made the decision NO DOGS on camping trips... it brings out the worse in them and just makes everyone miserable!!!
Night three~ In my own bed with NO DOGS to bug me!!!!
Sorry I was not able to get pics of all the stressful things that happened but here are the pics I want to remember of this trip anyway!! The good ones!!!!
Kadyn would not put his fishing pole down!
Colton is like a little fish in the water... so was dad!
Smile Colton!
The water was still a little cold but the boys pretty much lived in it!
Gotta love the water goggles
Beautiful form Kadyn
Splashing fun!
Austin was a natural
Don't let go!
Awe little baby growing up too fast!!
Learning how to swim!
So serious!
We are very excited for many more camping trips to come!!! Josh has decided it is his new hobby and can't wait to get all kinds of goodies!! We plan on going again this weekend!!! No dogs this time!! I am so blessed to have the family I do and the most wonderful husband!! Can't wait to make many more memories just like these!!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment