SAN DEIGO HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of pictures and fun times to share when we get back.... check back soon..........
Can't wait to see all the family!!! :)
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not sure even where to start!! My life has changed over the past few years so much!!! It has been hard and at times I didn't think I would make it, but look at me now!!! I am happy, healthy, and LOVE my life!! I did it!! I couldn't have done it without my mama and my kids!! She is an amazing women that would take the shirt off her back for her kids!! I feel like the luckiest women in the world to have the people in my life I do!! My kids are amazing little people, they have been through a lot at a very young age, but it doesn't get them down!! They are amazing and they teach me new things each and every day!! How did I get so lucky?? Awesome family, kids and such an amazing husband like Josh!! I never thought I deserved someone as great as him, but for some reason he choose me!! And I thank the Lord everyday that he did!!! I didn't know it was possible to love someone as much as I love him!! We are learning and growing everyday as a family!! We know it is going to be tough, but we also know that the prize at the end is worth everything!! I love every minute I get to spend with him and miss him so much when he is gone!! He treats me like an absolute queen (95% of the time, haha), I have NEVER felt more beautiful or loved in my whole life!! I can't wait to see what new adventures our life brings to us, and can't wait to share all of them with the man of my dreams!!
Josh is a busy busy man!! Back at Highway Tech striping up the roads all over the state! He is an amazing father and husband, learning and growing everyday! He is working towards the goal he has of baptizing Kennedy in September!! I know he can do it, he is a strong man that can reach any goal he puts his mind to!! He is still adjusting to being a father of 3 boys, and he is amazing at it!!! The boys just love him to death!!! They eat up any moment they can wrestle with him, playing video games, and just be boys!! He stays super busy with work, but when he is home he loves to be outside with the kids, take the dogs on walks, and of course sleep!!
Kadyn is growing up so fast... he will be 6 in August... I have no idea how or when he got so old!!! He will be moving on to first grade next year, despite the original plan to hold him back another year. He is such a creative little boy, loves to color, write all the new words he is learning, and just be a big brother! He has always been a great little helper and continues to help mom out with everything! He starts soccer in the fall and is really excited for the new adventure!! And so am I!!
Austin is now the big brother in the house when Kadyn is at school and has loved every moment of being the "boss" of the house! He turned 4 in January and is super excited to start pre-school next year!! He is such awonderful boy, and is amazing me each and everyday with all the new things he learns!! He loves to be outside all day everyday, Arizona is the perfect state for him!! He is my little cuddle bug still and hopefully will always be!
Oh where to even start!!! Colton is ONE OF A KIND!! Not like any other child on this planet! He loves to run around naked, pee on just about anything, throw any kind of ball, ride his new bike, dance, and pretty much destroy my house!!! He is a fast learner and picks up on everything that his brothers do, good or bad! He loves our dogs and cats, not sure how much they love to be strangled by him though! He will be 3 in August and wants EVERYTHING he sees for his birthday!!! Love the little stinker!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment