BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My WONDERFUL AMAZING children

....... wow okay maybe I am lying to myself with that title!!! But hey it helps me not want to kill them, so.....

Okay so I know I have a house full of boys but I am not sure I will EVER get used to all the messes, dirt, grabbing of certain body spots, fighting, gross habits, PEE EVERYWHERE in my bathroom, but even though I may not get used to it I can learn to love it.... or maybe learn to deal with it!  Here is just a small example of how wonderful my children are and how clean the always seem to be.... okay now I am really lying to myself!!!

I promise my children take baths... this is just what they look like after playing all day!!!



Colton was very annoyed by the fact I wanted him to sit for .5 seconds!!



All you have to do is look at this picture!!! He came up to me before he had even gotten in trouble and said mama this is naughty!!! REALLY??? WOW Colton I am so glad you informed me of that... cause I was thinking that it was perfectly okay for you to color all over your arms and tummy with a black marker!!!

0 comments: