BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

I love time with my family

So this week was such a wonderful relaxing time with the family!! Josh's jobs canceled all weekend so he got the whole weekend off!!! (That never happens) Friday we pulled Kadyn out of school at lunch and went to see Iron Man at the I MAX!!! It was the first time any of us had been to the I MAX... it is pretty expensive when you are paying for 5 people but SO WORTH the price!!! It was awesome... the movie was good, but what made it so awesome was seeing it in I MAX!! If you haven't been to the I MAX GO!!! Then Saturday was such a relaxing day... put the pool up for the kids and Josh and I laid out our lawn chairs and got an awesome tan!! The weather is starting to get really hot so we are trying to take advantage of being outside without melting while we still can!! Saturday night we went to a baptism of a new family that just joined the church!! It was such an amazing night!!! I even caught Josh with a little tear streaming down his face (big softey)!!! Love it!!! But the best part was when Colton turned to Josh and said,
Colton- "Daddy I have to pee"
Josh- "Okay just one minute and I will take you"
30 seconds later....
Colton- "Daddy I really have to pee"
Josh- "Okay lets go"
5 seconds later....
Josh's leg is all wet!!! Haha well I guess when he says he has to go he means NOW!!! Josh handled it really well and I told him that now he is truly been broken in... you are not a dad until you have been peed on!!!
Sunday was another great day!! Wonderful day at church and to top it off we had the sister missionaries over for dinner!! I made them breakfast for dinner and it was so yummy and they were so excited!!! I love making breakfast for the missionaries, it is something that reminds them of home and something they don't get a lot of!!!  All in all it was an awesome weekend with the people I love most in my life!! Josh is back to work now and will be gone for the next 2 days...  I am so glad I got the time with him that I did!! I love my family and I am so Thankful for all my blessings!!!

0 comments: