
Okay so we started seriously potty training Colton about 3 weeks ago... He did great picking up on going potty in the toilet, even can make it all night with NO accidents!! But getting him to go poo was a completely different thing!! I can't count all the different places he would go instead of the TOILET!! The couch, my closet, outside on the driveway, pretty much you name it he went there!! So last week he pooped for the second time outside on the driveway... I about had it!! I grabbed the hose and sprayed him off and sent him to the toilet for about 15 minutes!! When I was cleaning up his poo from his pants and the driveway he went in the toilet!!! Well all of our work looks to be paying off!! Since that day the only place I have found poo is in the toilet!! Oh yeah!! I can't believe I have NO MORE kids in diapers... until of course that little girl of ours comes along! I couldn't be more thrilled to be done!!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Oh the joys of potty training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment